What am I doing this year? Here’s the brief outline of what I’d like to get on with.
- making cheese
- brewing beer
- horseriding, just to try
- standup comedy course, for kicks and giggles
- sailing classes, as the last time I did this was 25 years ago and I want my RYA1&2
- breadmaking class, to see just where I’m going wrong in technique
- practicing baking
- blogging what I make
- exercise, but this is a perennial thing – I can always do more
- photographing stuff
- drop spinning (am looking forwards to this – I’ve got a kit and some gorgeous raw wool from my dear friend Beff) and knitting what I drop
- writing for websites (like Exposure Leeds and T&C – and if you ask me to guest blog I probably will do)
Is there anything else I should be getting on with? Let me know!